Horfield Health Centre has linked up with Eastville park run.
Eastville Park host a free park run every Saturday?
Parkrun is a free 5km timed run which takes place every Saturday morning at 9:00am in locations all across the country!
To sign up to next week's park run click the link below!
Following on from enrolling as a parkrun practice we have volunteered to do a ‘takeover’ of the Eastville parkrun on Saturday 11th May
This means we will provide the bulk of volunteers on the day.
The run starts at 0900 – do come along and join us
What is parkrun?
- Free, weekly 5k events, every Saturday morning, in areas of open space
- 2k junior parkruns for 4-14 year olds and their families on Sunday mornings
- Over 850 locations across the UK
- Organised by local volunteer teams
- Walk, run, jog, volunteer or spectate - take part in any way that suits you
- Open to all, including those who are inactive or have health conditions or disabilities
- Opportunity to socialise, make friends and be part of a welcoming, supportive community
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode.
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace, it’s very friendly and you can go for a coffee afterwards at the vaults!